Your Slumberland Guarantee
Your peace of mind is important to us. That’s why we’ve got your covered with our mattress, headboard and divan base guarantees:
- Mattresses: 8 year guarantee, with the exception of the Comfort Pure 650 (see below)
- Comfort Pure 650: 5 year guarantee
- Nursery Mattresses: 2 year guarantee
- Headboards: 1 year guarantee
- Divans: 8 year guarantee
For your ease, all claims made under the guarantee can be made with the retailer where you purchased the item.
Via the retailer, Slumberland will then either repair or replace*, free of charge, any product that becomes defective due to faulty materials or poor workmanship.
In the unlikely event that you find a manufacturing fault with your Slumberland product, please get in touch with the retailer and let them know the nature of your complaint.
You don’t need to have registered your guarantee, but it would be helpful if you could provide the following:
- Date of purchase
- Order number or receipt of purchase
- Product name and size
- Full description of complaint
For your information, the guarantee will cease to apply if:
- The product is found to have been mistreated or damaged
- The product has not been maintained in accordance with the care instructions supplied
- Any mattress under complaint has been used with a damaged divan base or a divan base that is deemed to be of unsuitable quality
- The mattress has been used on a slatted base with slats more than 7cm apart
Following replacement or repair, the guarantee will remain valid from the date of original purchase.
*You are entitled to a replacement in year 1 of the guarantee. From year 2-8, we will arrange a repair for the item. If your product cannot be repaired, it is within Slumberland’s discretion to replace the item, depending on the origin of the fault.
All images and videos on the website are used for illustration purposes only and do not form part of the guarantee.